With the entry into force of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, Laba srl – Free Academy of Fine Arts as the owner of
the processing of personal data resulting from the consultation of the pages of the site www.laba.biz /http://www.laba.biz) is taking the technical and organizational measures to ensure that the same is in compliance with the rules and principles provided by the Regulation.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you that the data provided by the user – as a result of registration, visit and navigation on the site www.laba.biz – are registered on electronic databases owned by Laba srl – Free Academy of Fine Arts (VAT number 05343240486), Legal Representative: Nigi Carlo, based in Florence, Via Fra D. Buonvicini 17, and that the processing of personal data will be carried out with methods and procedures aimed at ensuring that such processing takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to privacy and security, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Art. 1 – Object of the treatment
Laba srl – Free Academy of Fine Arts will process your personal data and identification (such as: personal data, tax code, VAT number, name, registered office, residence and domicile and contact details). The personal data of which Laba s.r.l. – Free Academy of Fine Arts, will be in possession are collected directly from the interested party.
Art. 2 – Legal basis of processing
consent to the use of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below.
Art. 3 – Purposes of processing
Personal data, provided directly by the interested party, are processed for the following purposes:
– Management of commercial marketing activities (analysis and market surveys, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the owner by
– Purpose of profiling: Laba srl – Free Academy of Fine Arts will perform profiling activities in order to propose products and discounts in line with your preferences. This
activity is carried out through IT and / or paper supports, in compliance with the technical and organizational security measures, as envisaged by the GDPR.
– Administrative and accounting
Art 4 – Methods of processing
The treatment will be carried out in compliance with the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of art. 4 of the GDPR with or without the aid of electronic tools by
the owner and / or authorized parties and consists in particular:
– Data collection at the interested party, by filling out paper forms;
– Registration and processing on computerized and paper support;
– Organization of archives in mainly automated form, through company applications and
– Automated profiling through business applications;
– Destruction and / or deletion of data.
Art. 5 – Communication, dissemination, termination
The data relating to the contract and the service activity can be communicated to commercial / technical consultants for administrative and accounting purposes and to legal persons for the
eventual management of disputes.
Art. 6 – Retention period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to
keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no
longer be exercised
Art. 7 – Different purpose of the treatment
If the Data Controller intends to further process the personal data for a different purpose than
that for which they were collected, before such further processing, the data controller will
provide the data subject with information on this different purpose and any other relevant
Art. 8 – Data rights
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the interested party has the following rights towards the Data Controller:
1. right of access, that is the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that data is being processed or not, and in this case, to obtain access;
2. right of rectification and cancellation, that is the right to obtain correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the deletion of data for legitimate reasons;
3. right to limit the processing, that is the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
4. right to data portability, that is the right to receive the Data in a structured, common and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
5. right of opposition, that is the right to oppose the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
6. right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing.
The address for the exercise of the rights specified above is www.laba.biz, also with reference to requests filed against subjects whose data have been transmitted with the prior consent of the interested party. Requests will be processed within 30 days. This period may be extended for reasons relating to the specific right of the interested party or the complexity of your request. The interested party is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with The Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali), following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it and that the exercise of is subject to any form constraint and is free.
Art. 9 – Data retention and transfer methods
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Controller and of third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as
The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.
Art. 10 – Identity of the Data Controller, Data Processors and Communication channels
The data Controller is: Laba srl – Free Academy of Fine Arts (VAT number
05343240486), Legal Representative: Nigi Carlo, based in Florence, Via Fra D.
Buonvicini 17. The deeds of appointment of Data Processor, of the authorized internal
parties, every request and any other information concerning your data can be provided by
your request to be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org