Information about Cookies
What are cookies
A “cookie” is information embedded in a text file that is transferred from the website visited by the user in his hard disk where it is saved in order to allow websites to store some data to make them
accessible to a subsequent access to the ‘user. It is ultimately a sort of reminder of the visited web page, with which the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) which, stored on the computer of the latter, they are then re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site to improve his navigation. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user, allowing, moreover, to offer personalized services. Some cooki es require consent, others do not: in the first case, the consent issued by the user is always revocable.
Based on their duration, they are distinguished in:
• session cookies (that is temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser);
• persistent cookies (or those that remain stored on the terminal until their natural expiration, established by the site itself, or on cancellation by the user).
Based on the origin, the cookies are divided, however, into:
• proprietary cookies, which are created, deleted and modified directly from the visited site;
• “technical cookies”, on the other hand, are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies are useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Since they do not fall within the scope of data processing governed by the GDPR – because they do not contain personal data, or identifiers associated with personal data or other information that identify the user, and their use is strictly functional to the provision of services from the site – the user’s consent for their use is not required. Advertising companies can also use technical cookies, for example to limit the number of times to display a specific ad or to set the frequency for displaying advertising messages (banner rotation). This category also includes analytics cookies. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its operation. For example, they show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters;
• profiling cookies can be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.),
also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted and personalized services. Their use requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user in accordance with EU
Please note that cookies can be read or modified only by the site that created them and can’t be used to access any other user data through the browser nor can they transmit computer viruses as they are not software programs, but simple information text that can’t possibly damage the computer.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically and yet the user can disable cookies directly from their browser.
Finally, based on the quality of the services offered by the site, the deactivation of cookies may lead to the user being unable to use all or some of the online features and in some cases access to the site itself.
Types of cookies used by our site
These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links.
• To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party Google Analytics cookies are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool.
These cookies are not our tools, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
• The website pages incorporate some widgets and sharing buttons for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter to allow the user to share the website content on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not our tools, but are created by Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter respectively when the respective widget or sharing button is used. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
• Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not our tools. To find out more, visit the Google information page.
Sometimes, disabling temporary or permanent session cookies from the browser means, for technical reasons, the inability to connect to the site and enter the reserved area, and pr events the operation of some applications based entirely on the sessions.
Browsers give the possibility to disable all cookies except session cookies, but also in this case various site functions will not be available, including, for example, the “remember” function that allows you to enter without typing each time user and password.
Disabling cookies also prevents you from showing you once any service messages, or from knowing if
you are a new user or a user who has already visited our site.
Social Network Plugin
The www.laba.biz site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard users’ privacy. If necessary, cookies are set, if so provided by social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. It should be remembered that if the user browses being logged into the social network then he has already consented to the use of the cookies conveyed through this site when registering with the social network.
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
Facebook – (cookie information link)
Instagram – (cookie information link)
Youtube – (cookie information link)
Twitter – (cookie information link)
Duration of cookies
The data collected through cookies will be kept according to their nature: session cookies expire when the user closes the browser, persistent cookies have typical expiration dates that, unless special exceptions, do not exceed 20 days; permanent ones, which are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so as to avoid the user having to re-type them each time they visit the site, remain stored in the computer even after closing the browser.
Your data may also be disclosed to subjects of public security and other public and private entities for the fulfillment of obligations under the law including tax, administrative, financial and similar. In no case will the data be disseminated.
In compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, the data will not be stored for longer periods than those necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this statement.